Oil prices go down unstabilize the markets and the lending banks movement, and the liquidity sources. so the easy way now to lunch more issuance Sukuk to got fast finance.
- Saudi Arabia: the world’s biggest oil company in the country Saudi Aramco put new plans to participate in an industrial project to verify its expansion into new areas under a sweeping economic reform plan. Aramco transforming itself from an oil and gas firm into a “global industrial conglomerate” involved in many sectors and services, help diversify the Saudi economy beyond oil. more
- Kuwait: Boubyan Bank in Kuwait get approval to issue Sukuk $250 million, to boost its Tier 1 core capital. more
- Dubai: the listings reach on Nasdaq Dubai 300 million US dollar Sukuk by The Islamic Corporation for the Development of the Private Sector, the total nominal value of Sukuk currently listed in Dubai has now reached 42.61 billion US dollars. more
- Abu Dhabi: Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank The emirate’s largest sharia-compliant bank posted a 6.9 percent rise in first-quarter 482 million dirhams net profit ending March 31.
- UAE: Union National Bank The fifth-largest lender in the country 50 percent owned by the Abu Dhabi government, reported the net profit 27 percent drop in first quarter 447 million dirhams down from 611 million dirhams a year earlier.
- Qatar: Qatar National Bank the largest lender in the Middle East is investigating security breach of data posted online revealed the names and passwords of a large number of customers 1.5GB trove of leaked documents includes the bank details.
- Malaysia: Names A New Central Bank Governor Muhammad Ibrahim as successor to Governor Zeti Akhtar Aziz Muhammad has been appointed for a five-year term that starts May 1, Prime Minister Najib Razak said in a statement on Wednesday. more
- Germany: Zurich Insurance ZURN received regulatory approval to take ownership of Malaysia’s MAA Takaful giving Europe’s fifth-biggest insurer a foothold in the world’s second-largest Islamic insurance market. more