The region’s biggest food and beverage processing industry event, Gulfood Manufacturing will be held between 27 – 29 October 2015 at Dubai World Trade Centre. Managed and hosted by the Dubai World Trade Centre (DWTC), Gulfood Manufacturing, provides more than three decades of experience in delivering world-class events in the Middle East, featuring local, regional and international exhibitors with unmatched expertise and in-depth market knowledge. The extensive portfolio of leading trade and consumer brand events include Gulfood, SEAFEX, Sweets & Snacks Middle East, The Speciality Food Festival, GITEX Technology Week, and Dubai International Boat Show.
At Gulfood Manufacturing 2015, you can make connections with suppliers from 60 countries showcasing the very latest manufacturing business improvement tools. Whether you are looking to expand your production capacity, win new customers in new markets, or squeeze greater efficiencies, profit and output from your existing plant, Gulfood Manufacturing is a must-attend knowledge transfer and sourcing experience. With over 1500 exhibitors showcasing every line of business needed to build world class food and beverage production capability, Gulfood Manufacturing is where all the solutions to your custom needs can be found.
If you operate a food & beverage production plant, Gulfood Manufacturing is the place to:
– Boost Output. Discover 1500 world class suppliers of state of the art solutions from around the globe including Germany, Italy, France, USA, Turkey, Iran, India, China, Taiwan, Japan to name a few…
– Reduce costs. Better business, for every business: bakery, beverages, confectionery, dairy, fresh & frozen meat.
– See the latest packaging advances. What’s new in materials, print and design and the machinery that makes it happen.
– Drive quality improvement. Meet, network and share experiences with market & thought leaders at the show’s world class forums & conferences. Find out what is driving their food processing strategies.
– See the big brands and meet their trusted distributors operating in the GCC and Africa who can make your installation, service and support problems disappear.
– Visit the “Factory of The Future ” and find out what manufacturing excellence really looks like!
The only and biggest event in the Middle East for today’s food and beverage processing industry, Gulfood Manufacturing is a three-day event that includes segmented show sectors for Ingredients Middle East, ProPack Middle East, and Food Logistics Middle East. The event will also host a two-day Food and Beverage Industrial Investment Summit, which is a strategic event providing unique opportunities to understand the wide-ranging benefits of doing business in MEASA.
To get more information on the event and register please visit the official website.