Global Islamic Economy Summit Dubai
- Comcast outbids Fox in a $39 billion takeover of Sky
- Inflation in Kuwait rose 0.89 percent in August
- Danske Bank faces fresh money laundering inquiry amid political furor
- Alibaba's Jack Ma, China's richest man, to retire from company he co-founded
- Turkey, Russia, Iran to use local currencies for trade
- Amazon touches $1 trillion
- Saudi Arabia to punish online satire 'mocking public order'
- Turkey, Qatar sign economic partnership agreement
- India's rupee falls to an all-time low
- Turkey sees 25 pct rise in foreign visitors in Jan-July
- Zain Group refinances US$700 million revolving credit facility
- Turkish lira slides nearly 5% against the dollar
- 'Turkey should push infrastructure for economic growth'
- German CEO sees rebound in Turkish tourism sector
- China, U.S. to hold next round of trade talks in late August
- Qatar pledges $15 billion investment in Turkey amid crisis
- Kuwait denies injecting KD 500m to prop up lira
- Musk says Saudi fund wants to take Tesla private, justifying his 'funding secure' tweet
- Asian shares, euro trampled as Turkish rout spreads
- Russia to increase use of local currencies for trade
Talk of The Week
Basic consumer prices index rose by 0.89 percent in August compared to the same month last year, the monthly report of the Central Statistical Bureau showed. The Consumer Pr...
COPENHAGEN (Reuters) - Danske Bank (DANSKE.CO) faces a new Danish investigation into alleged money laundering a day after revealing payments totaling 200 billion euros ($234...